Widely used app Facebook benefits its users in numerous ways. Be it a matter of earning, expanding online business, connecting to people across the world, finding the same interest group, or a medium of entertainment, Facebook stands out as the best platform in the remote world.
However, a time comes when you happen to delete your Facebook account for different reasons. We suggest you don’t do it in haste! Because it becomes a little headache to recover deleted Facebook account after 30 days. Have you done it? Ah! No worries! Stick to the end of this article to know how to recover a deleted Facebook account.
Social media can swing people’s moods these days. It is such a prominent part of our lives and controls our emotions to that degree.
Hence, people delete and reinstall Facebook accounts all the time.
There can be several reasons to delete Facebook accounts. However, if you’re confused about whether you can recover a deleted Facebook account or not? Well, you can.
Know the difference between deletion and deactivation
If you want a temporary break from Facebook, you can simply log out. Likewise, you can deactivate your account if do not want others to perform any activity attached to you or your account. Account deactivation will hide your profile from the feed, but people can still figure out your name in their friend list. However, the deactivated profile will be blank and cannot be accessed.
A deactivated Facebook account enables you to get your account back whenever you wish. It will not make any change on the profile when you get back to it. But what happens when you delete your Facebook account?
A deleted Facebook account means the removal of your Facebook ID forever. It cannot be recovered after the nominated days. Anyway, you can cancel the deletion if it has not been long since you initiated the deletion.
How to reactivate a deactivated Facebook account?
A deactivated Facebook account can be recovered by entering the login credentials. Check the direction elaborated steps-wise.
- Open your Facebook app or the Facebook.com web page.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter your Facebook-associated email address or phone number.
- Provide the Facebook account password.
- Click on the login button.
- Your account is reactivated now!
Can You Recover a Deleted Facebook Account after 30 Days?
Earlier a deleted Facebook account could only be recovered within two weeks (14 days) but now the period has been extended owing to the demands of people. Lots of Facebook users have tried to restore their deleted Facebook account after two weeks, consequently, Facebook has extended the recovery period. Now, a deleted account can be recovered within 30 days, not after it.
How can I restore my deleted Facebook account?
If you are searching how to recover the deleted Facebook account just after you have clicked on the delete account. It is a matter of a piece of cake! Follow these steps if you are trying to recover your deleted Facebook account within 30 days.
- Open your web browser and look for the facebook.com login page.
- Enter your login ID and click on the login button.
- Two options will appear on your screen – cancel deletion or confirm the deletion.
- Select the cancel deletion of your account.
- Done! Now you can access your Facebook account again.
Ways to Recover a Deleted Facebook Account
Did the above-mentioned method fail to recover your account? Don’t worry! Apply these solutions to restore a deleted Facebook account.
Method 1. Recover your deleted Facebook account through the help of a trusted contact
if you have set trusted contacts before deletion, your account can be reverted by using one or all of them. Here is how you can do it.
Follow the steps when you are active on Facebook or still own the access.
- Launch the Facebook app or access the Facebook web page.
- Go to your account.
- Open settings.
- Click on security and login.
- Navigate “Select at least 3 contacts if you get locked out”
- Press on the edit option.
- Select choose friends.
- Now enter the names of your trustworthy Facebook friends.
Guide to recover your deleted Facebook account using trusted friends
Go to the Facebook account recovery page and select the “using trusted friends” option. Facebook will consider your request and send a recovery text (that contains a recovery URL link) either on their mobile number or the email address. Now follow the steps given below.
- Ask your friend to find that recovery URL.
- Check the code mentioned in that.
- Now take that code and enter it the respected field.
- You can now find deleted Facebook account back.
Deactivate or Delete? Know what is best for you!
We have differentiated between both of them. Read on to distinguish what should be opted as per your current needs.
- A deactivated Facebook account can be recovered even after 30 days but deleted Facebook account cann ot be.
- Deactivated Facebook account disappears from the timeline. Whereas, people can still access the FB chats even after you have deleted your account.
- Facebook Backup system works to store your data. If you deactivate your Facebook account the data gets store there until you activate your account again. However, your Facebook account data will disappear after 90 days of deletion.
- A deactivated Facebook account grants you permission to use other applications associated with Facebook sign-in. likewise, Facebook Messenger can also be accessed. While deleted Facebook account does not allow you to perform such actions.
Can I find my Facebook Account after deletion?
You can find deleted Facebook account within 30 days. Go to the Facebook login page and find your account. Make sure you do it within 30 days because afterward, you cannot find it.
To know more about how to find a Facebook account using location, name, and the suggested friends, visit the Ityug247 web page. This page will help you with Facebook login, sign-up, and other related issues.
How to Delete a Facebook Account Permanently?
- Open Facebook and go to Manu.
- Now locate settings> Your Facebook Information> Deactivation and Deletion.
- Click on the Permanently Delete Account > Continue to Account Deletion.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to delete your account permanently.