Write for us
Write For Us – Submit Your Guest Post for Inclusion in Our SEO Blog
Interested in Writing a Guest Post for us?
Are you a marketing guru who is looking to share their knowledge through publishing guest posts? We are looking for expert bloggers who specialize in writing about digital marketing – helping readers especially with their online marketing issues including generating demand, lead management, website maintenance, website design, content writing, link building, guest posting and measuring ROI.
What Kind of Content Do We Want?
There are two kinds of post which we especially like to see:
- How-to – These are posts which are typically made up of lists, how-tos or specific examples. They will talk people through how to do something specific and link through to other helpful resources. When you write and submit your ‘how-to’ post, you should provide the data that backs up your information, examples, and some actionable tips.
- Strategy – By showing examples and data to back up what you are saying, strategy posts are designed to help online marketers with the strategies behind creating demand. They will take people through the day-to-day side of online marketing ideas, philosophies and strategies for effective SEO Services.
What Kind of Content Are We Not Interested In?
- Any basic SEO guidelines, e.g. “How To Get Started in SEO” or “Website Optimization Techniques“
- Broad, generic topics – “How SEO Helps Your Business”
- Anything already on the web somewhere, including your own blog
If you keep your article focused on a strong topic, you have a higher likelihood of being published.
- Your article needs to be minimum 800+ words.
- It can include both inbound and outbound links.
- It must be focused on giving information and helping others and not about business promotion or boosting sales.
- We retain the right to edit your article.
- It must contain only completely unique and original content.
- If you are going to include quotes, statistics or research carried out by other people, you must include source information.
- Your article must be both professional but friendly in tone – use good vocabulary, easy to read and most of all, make it interesting.
- You are allowed to use graphics or images – they need to be credited.
When your article has been published, we will send you the URL link to it, allowing you to promote it on your social media networks, website or any other method that you wish.