Employing keywords in your search engine optimization and not getting the results you’re aiming for can get frustrating. The process took a lot of your time and effort, but in this case, “working hard” does not equal “working smart.” It could be that you aren’t using the right Amazon keyword research tools to back product listing optimizations and other content strategies.
If you’re an experienced online business owner, you would know that selling more on Amazon requires an approach beyond publishing mere product listings and flash deals. You’ll need to know efficient ways of utilizing the best keyword tools so that more people would notice your brand.
We want to ensure that you don’t have to take on this challenging task alone. In this article, we will discuss how you can build an effective keyword list, along with the ten best Amazon keyword research tools you should try out this 2021!
Building An Effective Amazon Keyword List
As a digital marketer, you’d want to ensure that your business is selling successfully. Part of this is to grasp the relevance of effectively using your keywords. Keywords are phrases or words used during the search engine optimization process. It lets users find what they are looking for on search engines—when they type a keyword that matches one or two keywords in your page, people are more likely to discover your website based on the search results.
That said, it is ideal to use more than one keyword to reflect everything your target market is looking for. Below are some proven keyword usage tips you may want to keep in mind whenever you generate a list of keywords for search engine optimization:
- Be particular when it comes to utilizing keyword modifiers.
- Anchor your market to where the competition is relatively lower.
- Check if the keywords used throughout your pages are consistent.
- Follow the direction of the latest market trends and interests.
- Master what your core keywords are before your intent-based keywords.
- Master your keyword qualification techniques before keyword research.
- Identify keywords that capture your target audience’s persona.
- Complement your keyword choices with tips on Amazon suspension appeal.
- Examine Google SERP features such as keywords under “related searches.”
- Perform keyword research in a thorough and step-by-step manner.
- Learn to invest in online search advertising and how to optimize it with A/B testing.
- Incorporate your website’s internal search engine information into finding keywords.
- Choose keywords that are distinct and unique to your business goals.
- Leverage social listening by knowing your community’s daily conversations.
Comprehending how you ought to start building your list of keywords is the first step. Next is determining which tool will help you generate the exact keywords you should use throughout your business branding. Read on to see what these tools are.
Our 10 Amazon Keyword Research Tool Recommendations
Now that you know where and how you should anchor your keywords, learn what kind of keyword research tool best suits your business. You can choose various tools just by surfing the internet. Each tool has its own set of features and brand suitability. The following are our 10 best Amazon keyword research tools:
- Soovle: This tool features a “saved” suggestions command which lets you drag and drop keywords that you can download to a CSV file.
- Jaaxy: This tool is straightforward and user-friendly yet powerful for businesses that prefer a wide variety of keywords, including exclusive ones that you won’t just find in any other keyword research software. You are also provided with an overview of your competition, potential traffic, and search volume.
- Google Search Console: This tool is built with a performance report listing out pages on your business sites that have garnered the most clicks and what keywords have led users to visit your page. With this data, you can acquire “opportunity keywords,” or the ability to rank between numbers eight to twenty for a specific keyword. Not only that, this tool has integrated Google Analytics.
- Ahrefs Keywords Explorer: This tool has been recently updated to give both keywords and in-depth information about each generated keyword. You acquire pieces of data like search volumes and the breakdown of your targeted first-page competition. The best feature is its keyword difficulty scoring and backlink analysis.
- SECockpit: This tool is specially designed for experts in search engine optimization practises. This is not a beginner-friendly tool, but it is one of the best platforms to work on when mastering advanced-level SEO applications. Its promising feature: the keyword filtering, which allows you to have keywords with the best ratio for search volume and competition.
- Google Keyword Planner: This tool is a classic and simplistic one, except many users love it for its credible data derived from Google itself. What makes it stand out is its “top of page bid,” which informs you of how many advertisers are bidding on a specific keyword.
- KeywordTool.io: This tool provides users with loads of targeted keyword ideas, making it highly favorable for online sellers that desire expanded keyword results. Many people also love this tool because of its capability of analyzing the competitor’s angle; you’ll see a list of keywords used on your competitors’ sites.
- Moz Keyword Explorer: This tool lets people find keywords that can generate the most online traffic. This software is best at finding “lateral” keyword ideas or relevant keywords. The specialty of this tool is its “organic CTR” and “priority,” both of which give you data on how many clicks you should expect from a targeted keyword.
- Keywords Everywhere: This tool allows you to find search volume easily and across the internet’s top 10 websites, including Amazon, eBay, and Answer The Public. Because of this feature, you no longer need to copy and paste your keywords into a Google Keyword Planner since the data already shows up in a Google Chrome browser. Another perk for using this software is the “People Also Search For” keyword information.
- Keyword Snatcher: This tool provides users with the opportunity to find two thousand keywords with just one search. It’s almost like receiving a massive and limitless database of keywords from one seed keyword. One of the main reasons why this tool is highly recognized is its word count provision; you’ll know how long your content should be and what kind of keywords it must contain.
Did you learn anything new about Amazon keyword research tools? Which application do you think seems best for your Amazon business? Let us know what you think by sharing your thoughts in the comment section below! We would love to hear from you!