Lucy Boynton is a popular British-American actress whose career in acting began after she made her debut in the 2006 movie Miss Potter. She joins the growing list of actors who began acting at a very young age and, is poised to be in the film industry for a very long time. For more about her, do read on as we bring you facts you need to know about the bombshell.
Where is Lucy Boynton Born?
Back to his early life, Lucy Boynton was born in New York City, NY, United States. Her Zodiac sign is Capricorn. She is the youngest child of Graham Boynton and Adriaane Pielou. Her father is a group travel editor by profession, who works for Telegraph Media Group. Likewise, her mother is also involved in the same profession but works for Condé Nast Traveller. Regarding her sibling, she has an elder sister whose name is Emma Louise Boynton.
In terms of Lucy’s education, she attended Blackheath High School in London. Later she enrolled in James Allen’s Girls School which is also in London.
When did Lucy Boynton pursue her acting career?
- Lucy started her career in the 2006 British-American film Miss Potter as the young Beatrix Potter. In 2007, she went on to play Posy Fossil, one of three main characters, in the BBC film Ballet Shoes. she has also played the role of Margaret Dashwood in the BBC serial Sense and Sensibility.
- She is a young, ambitious ballerina who is taken under the wing of a prestigious dance academy. Instead, a body double was used for her character’s dancing scenes, she did not dance in Ballet Shoes.
- Boynton played a guest lead on Lewis in 2011. Furthermore, Lucy has appeared in Mo with Julie Walters and David Haig.
- In the 2016 film Sing Street and Countess Helena Andrenyi, she portrayed the mysterious model Raphina and as well as in the 2017 adaptation of Murder on the Orient Express.
- In 2018, she played Freddie Mercury’s partner Mary Austin in the biopic of Mercury and the band Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody, which earned the cast a nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture at the 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Who is Lucy Boynton dating?
Reflecting her personal life, Lucy is in a relationship with Rami Malek, with whom she is seen to be spending quality time. Both the duo are seen to be hanging out with each other quite often. Also, they usually make public appearances together in several events.
Neither one of them has been in any past affairs. Likewise, they haven’t been a part of any rumors and controversy.
How much does Lucy Boynton earn?
Lucy Boynton has been in the entertainment industry for over a decade and has managed to earn herself a good name. She also has been able to earn a good fortune all thanks to her profession as an actress. Besides that, she also enjoys a huge net worth and earns a decent salary enough to suffice herself. But her exact salary is not known to us. Although her actual net worth is still not out, it is known that she speculated net worth is over $2 million.
Besides acting, she is also involved in brand endorsements. Likewise, she is also an avid lover of designer dresses and has been seen sharing several pictures of them on her Instagram.
How tall is Lucy Boynton?
Observing her body physics, She has an average body with blonde hair and blue eyes. Moreover, She is 5 feet 5 inches tall with the body mass of 55 kg including the body statistic of 34-24-34. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.