You can install third party virus scanners or antivirus apps or use the inbuilt virus scanner on Samsung ONEUI phones to check your Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) mobile for viruses or malware.
Phone name: Galaxy C7 (2017)
How To Do Virus Scan On Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017)
- To do a complete virus scan on your Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017), go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and open on the Battery and Device care option.
- On that Battery and Device care settings page, click on the Device protection option and click on Scan phone.
- Now the scan will begin and your whole android phone will be scanned by the device protection system for any unwanted viruses or malware.
- After some time when the Virus scan will be completed on your Samsung
Once you have found that your smartphone is infected with a virus you can remove them with the inbuilt virus scan tool or quarantine it. Or you can install an antivirus software to remove the virus infected file from your Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017).
I hope you were able to scan for viruses on your Galaxy C7 (2017) smartphone successfully with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when scanning for virus your Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017).